Pets Hunters

Pets behaving badly?

I once had a cat, Conrad, who loved to chew up my contact lens case, while my contacts were in there. He did this twice before I learned to put the case away in a drawer.

When I was a kid, our poodle Fluffy had a litter of puppies in my bed. Under the sheets, by my feet, while I was sleeping. I had a very rude awakening!

What’s the worst thing your bad-behaving pet has ever done — or destroyed? Randy at Mental Floss asked this question of his readers after his cat ate the wires from his bluetooth headset. - Reader's comments vary from dogs eating houses and furniture to cats who poop in purses. One of my favorites: "You haven’t lived until you have tugged a nylon stocking from your dogs rectum. She eats them and then cannot pass them completely, and is running around with a pantyhose foot dangling from her butt."

If you think your pet is the only one behaving badly, take a look at:
Funny photos of dogs chewing things and making a mess of the house at Dog-bones.com

and Photos of the Day at things my dog ate.

0 komentar

Leave a Reply

SimplexSimplicity template .Designed by SimplexDesign